QA Training and Programs
We know an individual’s experience with us is only as good as the quality of the care they receive. Because of our commitment to provide quality services and achieve high levels of regulatory compliance, Premier Supports developed and implemented a formal and comprehensive Quality Assurance (QA) Program administered by an in-house team of QA professional auditors and registered nurses who report directly to our Board of Directors.
In addition to providing service audits, our QA Program proactively and continually works to improve Premier programs and services through ongoing staff training. A high level of oversight enables Premier Supports to identify and address issues when they arise, rather than relying on outside entities to point out issues after they have become serious problems.
Key functions of the QA Program include:
- Quarterly on-site reviews of each regional office, Residential homes and Day Habilitation programs.
- Annual “mock surveys” using state and federal survey standards
- Intensive auditing of individual charts
- Formal orientation and ongoing training
- Focused technical assistance based on QA findings